Beginner UI & Angular
November 17th, 2021
A workshop for UI and Angular beginners alike. Let’s pull down the Tour of Heroes app (found throughout the Angular docs) and give it a UI upgrade! We will walk through some of the basic structures in Angular like bindings and components; while also talking through facelifting the UI of a project and using best practices in our markup and styles.
- Dive into the Tour of Heroes demo application like never before!
- Go over Angular basics like routing, components, binding and more.
- Learn about integrating Sass into your Angular project.
- Learn how to include a component library into your project. (The principles to implement a UI Library are fairly universal, but we’ll be using Kendo UI.)
- Play around with customizing styles and writing custom CSS from scratch.
- Go over UI/UX principles and implement them on the fly.